Monday, October 02, 2006

Incredible Weekend

We are back from the bootcamp, and I feel like my head is on fire. Sooooo many ideas, so many emails and questions………

I love it.

I met so many great people. Smart people with a nose for business. People that we can work with and learn from, and I'll take that at every opportunity.

I enjoyed seeing and hearing the same things that each of you should have seen and heard this weekend. And most importantly, without a doubt, the word of the weekend was……

SYSTEMS.

Go figure.

No less than a few hundreds times, we heard that word. Needless to say, my head was spinning.

Everyone mentioned systems. And that's great, systems are that important. The sooner we recognize that, the better off we are. However, I don't think I heard anyone mention what systems will give you that nothing else in the world will:

Predictable results.

Not 100% predictable, but what in the world is?

Increasingly predictable.

Which is the cornerstone of your business being independent of you, and you opening up your ‘money-making window.’

Honestly, this is not to say I told you so. This is just a reminder of what systems can do for you (or not do).

What Are You Working For?

Admittedly, the title should be "What Are You Working Toward?", not "-For?"

Keep the momentum from this weekend.

Nick Berry
Nick Berry
Nick Berry Round Headshot

P.S. Thanks Ryan. Your work is truly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home