Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Easiest Steps

I’m going to continue to hammer away at one of my points I’ve made so far, developing systems. It must be important, I’m going to make a Saturday post.

Hopefully after reading some of my posts you have stepped back and made an objective assessment of your business. Hopefully you took some of the insight I gave you to heart, and are looking to improve your business for the better. If that’s the case, then there’s no better time to start planning than now.

You need to plan backwards. Pat explains in more detail “Backwards Planning” in an article recently at https://frnation.com/business-coaching-gym-owners/. To be brief: Define where you want you and your business to be in 2 years…..then 1 year…..then 6 months………3 months…….one month……one week. Identify each and every step you need to take in order to hit each of your marks along the way. Be clear and specific. Start following your plan.

Well here’s my best advice on one small initial step you can take to make your life much easier, and free you up to work on your gameplan even more:

Automation.

It’s pretty simple. Anything you can have done automatically, do so. It makes complete sense. Automated programs take the workload off of you, eliminate human error, and encourage repeat business. What’s not to love??

You can automate your follow up marketing. You can automate billing. You can autoship supplements. Your business can be as systematic as you want to make it. These systems in particular are already developed, you just have to make the choice to implement them.

This is just a starting point. But only look into these systems if you want to make life easier…..and make more money……and have more free time………with less stress.

So maybe it’s not for you.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend and be safe.

Nick Berry
Nick Berry Round Headshot

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

Outstanding information on automation.

Although some of the systems in my business have been automated for years, it happened mostly by accident. Having realized the benefit of freeing me from the multitude of daily tasks, I'm hard at work automating and systemizing EVERYTHING I do...and seeing a nice load of work come off my shoulders.

Keep up the nice work on your blog!
Brian Calkins

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

Outstanding information on automation. Although some of the systems in my business have been automated for years, it happened mostly by accident. Having realized the benefit of freeing me from the multitude of daily tasks, I'm hard at work automating and systemizing EVERYTHING I do...and seeing a nice load of work come off my shoulders.

Keep up the nice work on your blog!
Brian Calkins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home